Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- 12 oz elbow pasta (gluten free if desired)
- 1 1/2 cups of broth
- 1 ½ cup non dairy milk
- 3 cups diced butternut squash, cone #3
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely minced cone #1
- 1 cup diced yellow onion cone #3
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 T all purpose flour (gluten free if needed)
- 1 block vio life shredded vegan cheese cone #1
- 1 cup breadcrumbs toasted
- 1 tablespoon melted vegan butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat Saladmaster Electric Oil Skillet to 350°F Add diced onion, garlic, Pasta, broth + non dairy milk (covering top of pasta) butternut squash, and spices. Sprinkle with gf flour.
- Once the pasta has cooked for 20 min stir in cheese and Dijon mustard.
- Top with /breadcrumbs, butter and salt .