- 1 large head of cabbage Saladmaster cone #3
- 1 cup seedless red grapes halved
- 1 cup sliced celery Saladmaster cone #5
- 1 large apple Saladmaster cone #3
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- Walnut pumpkin seed brittle recipe below
Walnut Pumpkin Seed Brittle:
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive or walnut oil
- 1/3 cup plain vegan yogurt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Preheat EOS to 275˚F.
Add walnuts and pumpkin seeds to a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together maple syrup, olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Pour over nuts and toss well to coat. Cook in the electric skillet on medium low heat 250. for 15-20 min. Remove and let cool completely. Once cooled, break apart into bite sized pieces.
While the brittle is cooling, whisk together dressing ingredients and prepare salad ingredients.
Toss together all salad ingredients. Add dressing just before serving and toss well to coat. Top with brittle.
Subscribe to the newsletter
For recipes and healthy lifestyle tips