Romanza Dance Online
Zoom Belly Dance Classes
with Hannah Romanowsky
Subscription-based Zoom classes
Tuesdays 10:30-11:30 am
Thursdays 10:30-11:30 am
- $50 for 1 class/week
- $75 for 2 classes/week
- $100 for 2 classes/week, plus one private 30 minute session
- $60 for 1 class/week
- $85 for 2 classes/week
- $110 for 2 classes/week, plus one private 30 minute session
Membership Benefits Include:
- Private Facebook group just for members where I will regularly post additional instructional videos and resources
- Ability to ask questions and get personalized responses and feedback
- Discounts for private sessions
- Access to 20-min “belly-dance-along” practice videos
- Monthly special topic or choreography video
|Monthly Membership Fee|
Want to get your vital, life-enhancing energies bubbling and flowing? Love your body and celebrate your creative life force through spine-awakening undulations and shimmies. No previous experience necessary.
In this weekly class you will:
– Breathe fluidity and flow into your body
– Magnify and revitalize your own innate grace and beauty
– Learn beautiful and inspiring dance movements in celebration of the Feminine
– Learn fun and feminine dance routines inspired by cultures from the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia
– Relish in the soulful melodies and rhythms of the Middle East and beyond
– Develop strong technique in belly dance
– Expand your understanding of dance and music around the world
Come enjoy an upbeat and energetic belly dance class, learning core-strengthening movements to support a healthy, supple spine and improve posture and flexibility while enjoying the energizing music of North Africa and the Middle East.
The class begins with a warm-up series followed by low-impact dance technique emphasizing beautiful belly dance movements and an evolving repertoire of fun and feminine choreographed routines.
“Shake your Shakti” Belly Dance Fitness invites you to shimmy, shake and undulate, releasing stress and building strength and fluidity. There are many health benefits to belly dance technique. The movements are both beautiful and require strength, in the most feminine of ways. Come explore the way a woman moves. This is a dance technique class inviting you to love your body and challenge it in new and exciting ways.
Hannah Romanowsky, M.A., has been researching, embodying, and teaching women’s dances from the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia and beyond for over two decades. She is passionately devoted to celebrating the beauty, joy, and healing benefits of world music and dance.