Shake, Spin, Sway: An Experiential Weekend of Women’s Ecstatic Dance Ritual
Where FORM meets SPIRIT: Exploring Authentic Women’s Sacred Healing Practices from North Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia with Hannah Romanowsky
2-day workshop APRIL 1 & 2, 2017 (Friday evening performance 3/31 included)
Are you seeking a deeper connection to your feminine life force? To connect to women past and present? Are you curious about women’s indigenous and shamanic traditions from the Middle East? Do you want to release stress, promote health, and enjoy the dynamic group energy of ecstatic dance? If so, this workshop may be for you! No previous dance experience required!
How you will benefit:
- greater flow, vibrancy, and health in your body
- connection to lineage of ancient women’s healing traditions
- greater attunement to your sensual feminine energy
- release of stress and dis-ease in mind and body
- opening of the heart and grounding of the body
- a bubbling up of delight and joy
- tools and practices you can take with you into your life
- new friendships and community of women
Weekend Schedule (Please note this is tentative and details may change):
*Please note payment is non-refundable, though transferable. The second payment will be due 30 days after initial payment.