Hannah currently offers weekly dance classes in San Rafael CA, and works with private clients from her studio in Marin County, north of San Francisco. Ms. Romanowsky is also available for workshops nationally and abroad, and online coaching.
WEEKLY DANCE CLASS SCHEDULE
Tues 8-9:15pm – Shimmy, Shake, and Undulate! Belly Dance Technique & Choreography
Location: Move Me Studio, 1320 Fourth St. San Rafael, CA
Culturally informative, joyful, and a good workout, Hannah’s heart-centered classes emphasize Arabic (belly dance) technique, and introduce women’s dance traditions from Central Asia, North Africa, and the Middle East. Come be inspired by the rich heritages of these ancient lands in their contemporary expression, and connect to the Feminine while developing strong technique in a warm and supportive environment!
Please note this session is meeting only January 3, 10, and 17 before taking 6 weeks off. Class will resume March 7th at BodyVibe 999 Andersen Dr, San Rafael, CA 94901.
Payment can be made via PayPal to paypal.me/HannahRomanowsky/ or at the door.
Sat 11am-12pm – Belly Dance Fusion Workout (all levels)
Location: Marin JCC San Rafael
Fee: $20 for day membership (pay at the desk)
Come enjoy an upbeat and energetic belly dance class, learning core-strengthening movements to support a healthy, supple spine and improve posture and flexibility while enjoying the energizing music of North Africa and the Middle East. The class begins with a warm-up routine followed by low-impact dance technique emphasizing beautiful belly dance isolations and a series of fun and feminine choreography. Participants leave class feeling inspired and uplifted. Coin hip scarves and other regalia will be provided for enhanced enjoyment. Traditional and folkloric dances from the Middle East will be introduced. All levels welcome!
Ms Hannah Romanowsky is a beloved dance instructor and performing artist in the San Francisco bay area with nearly 20 years of teaching experience. Clients include:
- Professional and pre-professional dancers (SF Bay Area and abroad) interested in traditional and folkloric dance studies and choreography from the Middle East and Central Asia.
- Women seeking more ease, flow, and feminine grace through movement
- Elder women who find the gentle movements of belly dance help increase their range of motion and keep them healthy and active without a lot of strain on the body.
- Members of the Middle-Eastern and Central Asian communities interested in learning dance from their culture
- “Hannah Romanowsky is the Real Deal. A gorgeous woman and dancer in her own right. And she’s a gifted teacher, breaking down complex movements and responding clearly to questions. She’s a cultural diva, having traveled through many countries along the Silk Road and learned the mysteries, movements and dances. She loves sharing the wealth of what she knows.” ~ Leslie L.
- “I first saw Hannah dance Persian style at a party and was immediately in awe of her self-possessed beauty that comes through her style of dance. I wanted to learn that! I had gone through a tough 18 months of sorrow and grief after loosing my partner of 15 years and mom within six months of each other. Hannah choreographed a Persian dance specifically for me that would help open my heart. And she helped mend my heart and soul through private lessons and learning her dance. I would recommend her to anyone at any time in their lives. Dancing with her has brought be such joy! You will have such fun with her!” ~Bianca